Wednesday 9 July 2014

10 Ramadhan...

Assalammualaikum...
menu simple dan simple lagi untuk iftar semalam... juga atas permintaan MPH... sepatutnya fish & chips tapi disebabkan ada 4 jenis sajian kentang maka celik-celik dapur namakan fish & potatoes 4 ways... gara-gara memenuhi selera semua...

adik: "mama, for my fish i want mash potatoes with gravy and fries.."
mama: "instant frozen mash potatoes dah habis lah adik... mama buat sendiri boleh???"
adik: "ok!!! but I want it very fine and smooth..."
mama: "will try my best..."
mama: "abang nak mash potatoes or just fries???"
abang: "hash brown and potato croquettes pleaseeeeee!!!"

nampaknya celik-celik dapur nak kena buat mash potato from scratch... not like before I just used instant frozen mash potatoes... just pop into the microwave for 3minutes, wallah... siap!!!

Alhamdulillah I got not just 2 thumbs up but 4 thumbs up for my mash potatoes from both... this is what adik said to me...

adik: "mama, your mash potatoes is like this (showing his thumbs up) and he added... "smooth, fine and silky..."
mama: "adik comment macam pro masterchef lah..."
abang: said nothing more only smile on his face with thumbs up...

for our iftar last night... fish and homemade mash potatoes with gravy plus fries, hash brown and potato croquettes... the other 3 are frozen, ready to fry from Mc Cain...


this is from my plate... fish, peas, mash potatoes & gravy...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment